I have been trying to get a hold of a new line of hair for almost a year. I did it, finally! If you want to thicken or lengthen your hair, give me a call. You will love this hair. I do.
My lovely model, Jen will be coming this week to get her hair extensions in. I will post photos.
I need more models. If you are interested, please let me know. It can be for lenth or thickness.
Monday, November 17, 2008
Finally, I have my hands on AMAZING hair extensions!
Posted by Katie Lott, Stylist at 11:52 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Extensions are fun! You talked about doing random color extentions in my hair, I'm still wondering just how that would look.
I think you will love it! Let's do it. Call me to check on times and hair prices. I can always count on you to help in a creative emergency; you know, letting it out! :)
Post a Comment