Thursday, October 23, 2008

Asymmetrical

Do you like this haircut? Would you like something like it? I have been dying to do something similar. If you are interested, let me know... It's on me. (cut only)



8 comments:

The Ngs! said...

Katie, I want to something like that since you have been dying to do it, but maybe a longer version. I've been trying to find a picture, have you seen anything?

Katie Lott, Stylist said...

http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y279/NrllAless/blog/hair/asymmetrical-bob.jpg&imgrefurl=http://www.batchplease.com/2007/05/asymmetrical-bobwho-rocks-it-better.html&h=500&w=511&sz=49&tbnid=qNktA_QifGIJ::&tbnh=128&tbnw=131&prev=/images%3Fq%3Dasymmetrical%2Bhaircut&usg=__tftIczw6gkeBaJSevJ82G19wuho=&sa=X&oi=image_result&resnum=3&ct=image&cd=1

Katie Lott, Stylist said...

or just type asymmetrical haircut in a google search. Picture of Kellie Pickler and Rhianna.

The Ngs! said...

Is this Asymmetrical?

http://discoveringhair.com/blog/bob/rihanna_hair_bob_5.jpg

Katie said...

http://discoveringhair.com/blog/?page_id=257

Katie said...

Pam - I couldn't open the link. Did the whole thing copy? I ahve attached another link. Scroll way down...

Megan said...

I LOVE that haircut! But I'm not sure I could pull it off...

Katie Lott, Stylist said...

You totally could.