Have you and your daughter ever had a disagreement about how she should wear her hair? Well, that is where I can help... with communication between mom, daughter and me, style suggestions, discussing the time it takes to style each morning, and what your daughter will allow. Blow dryer? Round brush? Curling iron? Flat iron? Let me help! Doesn't Morgan look fabulous!?!
Thursday, October 23, 2008
Winner of the FREE haircut
Posted by Katie Lott, Stylist at 6:19 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comments:
As the Mom of Morgan I will attest that what she says is true. She helped me show Morgan that we could curl her hair in the morning and make it looke nice and it wasn't that hard and then taught me how to do it so that it looked the same after I did it. Katie really is the best stylest I have ever met!
Post a Comment