I need to get into the habit of putting some fun haircuts on here. I have been able to do some really fun things lately! If any of you want to be famous, send your photos to olivesprings@gmail.com for me to post.
Thanks Pam! (By the way, Pam is single if you have anyone fabulous she should meet!)



2 comments:
hey! i just saw pam and told her how cute her hair is! i didnt know you did it. you do great work! i was thinking the other day i want to do an asymetrical cut but not as short or drastic as your example but i think its way cute! if we didnt live so far apart i would have you do mine!
You should come out and we will let the kids play and trade hair... I desperately need a haircut! My salon is in my house.
Post a Comment